As it is known to all, playing the online lottery is highly entertaining and exciting. Knowing the best one to play makes a huge difference since there are tons of online lotteries available for players. And because it’s fun, many people often follow the tendency of “winning together” rather than individually buying lottery tickets at a physical store which could sometimes be tiring. Here are some features of legitimate and safest online lotto providers which you should pay attention to before making any decision:
- Legitimate License – The company must have acquired a legal license. Check out the official site, if they offer one, or contact your country’s governing authority who oversees lotteries to identify whether that particular company has a license or not.
- Authentication – You can be sure that your personal and financial info, as well as the transaction, is encrypted with the high-tech military standard. There’s nothing for you to worry about security issues at all.
- Social Responsibility – Most trang lô đề trực tuyến providers will announce their social responsibility, which means they are serious about paying out a significant amount of money, not just taking your hard-earned cash and shutting down overnight. The payout percentage should exceed 90%. Remember this number! This also helps prevent chargeback or fraud claims. Thus it’s a plus sign for you to consider before making any decision.
- Customer Service – This factor is always overlooked by most players out there, even though it could make a difference between winning or losing thousands of dollars. Don’t believe those “lucky charms” you’ve been reading on the internet. The only thing that can make you lucky is if the company has an extraordinary professional support team, especially customer service (e-mail and telephone). If not, most probably they will give up their business after a short time thus no more improvement to their services.
- Number of Lotto Draws per Month – More draws means more chance to win big. However, be aware that some providers generate income from having a massive number of lotto draws per month, which may lead to a decreased percentage payout to players while increasing the chargeback rate, which is harmful to both parties involved.
- Prize Pool – This factor should be considered along with lotto draw numbers because it could be a “deadly” combination for people who love big winning. The more prize pool the provider offers, the more money they want to make as an income, such as withdrawal and chargeback fees; thus, you should keep your eyes open.